Monday, October 19, 2009

Moms Supporting Moms: Ashley Parrish with Homemade Gourmet


=Dinnertime dilemmas sound familiar? As a mom of three under the age of four, I know how hard it is to plan meals and get it on the table before everyone is starving. Puleeze!!! After months of staring in the fridge with everyone asking, “What’s for dinner?” I have finally found the answer! HOMEMADE GOURMET – 4 MEALS IN 4 MINUTES.

Homemade Gourmet will save you hundreds of dollars on those crazy grocery bills or last minute runs to the local restaurant, and renew your hope that there is a solution to the mealtime madness. I can help you get a delicious, healthy and affordable meal on the table so that you can use the important time to enjoy your family.

Also, with Christmas fast approaching, I can show you great and inexpensive gifts that anyone would love to receive.

Today, we can have your mealtime menu planned and Christmas gifts bought and out of the way. You can receive a 20% discount by becoming my “Preferred Customer,” or eat for free by sharing Homemade Gourmet with your family and friends.

If you would like to taste before you buy, why not come to my Taste & Tell Fall Party, Saturday, October 24th @ 2:00pm. There will be lots of food, demos, and door prizes. Bring a friend. Remember 20% of all purchases made that day will go to our MOPS group.

Contact me: Ashley Parrish – 617-7008
– maparrishclan at triad dot rr dot com
You can also check out my website – http://www.quickndeliciousdinners.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment