Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Sausage Spinach Squares
- Spread one tube crescent rolls in the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake fore 5 minutes ate 350.
- Mix two packages of softened cream cheese with 1 cup cooked spinach and 2 cups cooked, crumbled sausage.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of crescent rolls and place another tube of crescent rolls on top.
- Brush top with 1tbs melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Do not cut until they have cooled a while or you will have a mess.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Class is back in session this Tuesday Feb 15th. We will be taken Chemistry 402, with the emphasis on, "Bring on the Fireworks: Loving Your Husband".
So come prepared with your safety goggles and your test tubes, because we are going to be blown away with this experiment. Pastor Barry Darnell will be our professor. What an honor it is to have him with us.
***We will be finishing up our craft from last meeting, so if you weren't there, bring some pictures from home and you can start yours.
For a special surprise comment below with the most romantic thing you did for your husband your coordinators will pick the winner. Deadline is 11pm.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Mexican Hashbrown Casserole
2 lbs. hashbrown potatoes
1 can rotel, drained (i used the mexican style with lime and cilantro)
1/2 onion, chopped
1/2 stick butter, melted
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream
2 cups shredded cheese
2-3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Mix together all ingredients and bake in greased casserole dish at 400 degrees for 45 minutes