Sausage Spinach Squares
- Spread one tube crescent rolls in the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake fore 5 minutes ate 350.
- Mix two packages of softened cream cheese with 1 cup cooked spinach and 2 cups cooked, crumbled sausage.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of crescent rolls and place another tube of crescent rolls on top.
- Brush top with 1tbs melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Do not cut until they have cooled a while or you will have a mess.