Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MOMS Supporting MOMS: Alnesha Wilson with Discovery Toys

Do you buy toys, games or books for your own kids or gift giving at least twice a year?

Well you now have your very own personal "Toy Lady"! I am a Educational Consultant with Discovery Toys.

Discovery Toys has been providing educational games, toys and books for 30 years and has never had a mandatory recall. Each product encourages physical, emotional and intellectual growth but most important to your children, they are fun!!!
We offer a quality promise to parents, as well as a lifetime guarantee and replacement parts.

With the holidays approaching, it would be a great time to get these great products in your home to teach, play and inspire your child's life.
We have great gift sets available!

Do you know of anyone who wants to work from home and play for a living? Ask me how!
Please visit my site and click contact me to join my mailing list for all the great specials and upcoming sales/events.

To place orders, requests a catalog or questions/comments:
learn2discover at yahoo dot com

Visit my website:
www.discoverytoyslink.com/alnesha

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/learn2discover

No comments:

Post a Comment