Wednesday, December 16, 2009

12-15 Meeting Wrap-Up

What an fun and exciting meeting we had. Cindy spoke on "The Love that is Out of this World". She took us thru several verses in the bible that showed us how God sees us. It is amazing that His Word says that He adores us. And in Titus that mankind was a gift from God to Jesus before it was even created. So we were created as Jesus gift and yet He died for us and in turn gave us an incredible gift of live in Heaven. How amazing.

Cindy in her creative nature even created a song for MOPS using the 12 days of Christmas Theme. Here it is:
On the first day of Christmas my MOPS group gave to me:
a break from the daily insanity
On the second day of Christmas my MOPS group gave to me:
2 friendly greeters
On the 3rd day of Christmas my MOPS group gave to me:
3 on time door prizes
On the 4th day of Christmas my MOPS group gave to me:
4 Christy Crafts
On the 5th day of Christmas my MOPS group gave to me:
5 quick, cheap and delicious recipes
On the 6th day of Christmas my MOPS group gave to me:
Wise mentor Moms
On the 7th day of Christmas my MOPS group gave to me:
7 pesky pages
On the 8th day of Christmas my MOPS group gave to me:
8 inspiring speakers (especially the last one)
On the 9th day of Christmas my MOPS group gave to me:
9 embarrassing ice breakers
On the 10th day of Christmas my MOPS group gave to me:
10 breakfast casseroles
On the 11th day of Christmas my MOPS group gave to me:
11 BOGO coupons
On the 12th day of Christmas my MOPS group gave to me:
12+ life long friends.

I hope to see everyone at the Moms Night out at Jenn's house Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment